Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Wow I'm done!

I am so thankful that I was able to take this class. I was really upset when Pam told me that I might not be able to take this class this semester. I figured that this class was going to be nothing, like I said before. But, when Lynette asked me after my presentation if I felt that I had missed out since I am not placed in a class yet, and I am. I want to tell everyone that after listening to your stories and reading your blogs about your experiences in your classrooms, and I am very excited. You guys have shown me first hand how useful technology actually is in the real classroom. Like I said after my presentation, I knew how to work through a lot of this but now I see how useful it can be.

1 comment:

Emma said...

Brad,
You are going to be a great teacher. I am so excited for you to be able to get into the classroom and experience all the fantastic things. Seriously, you are going to be great.